Skip to content ↓

Grange Park School

Learning for Life - Personalised Pathways for All

  • Font size
    A A A A
  • Background colour

Education Health Care Plans Information and Support

All parents whose children are due to transfer to the new Education Health and Care Plan during this academic year are entitled to Independent Support. In Kent, the organisation who are providing this service is IS Kent, part of the Kent Disabled Children’s Parent Driven Consortium (KDCPDC) – a consortium of 5 parent driven charities who already offer support, advice, guidance and leisure services to hundreds of families in Kent.


IS Kent can be contacted by calling the freephone number 03000 110 151 or emailing Parents can contact them directly to receive more information via the helpline and can if they wish be linked to a locally based IS worker who can then work with them throughout the transfer process.


Full details of the support IS Kent can offer parents and young people can be found via the M4S website.

Alternatively more details about IS Kent and the service they offer can found by downloading the documents below.